Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- Wishlist...




Top 2 things I want to purchase. :)
(Or at least 2 I can come up with that I would like.)




Swift WRX Wagon Springs with Koni Inserts

Ok. I'm going to admit this will hold little to no interest to anyone but me. That's alright. I REALLY want these springs in combination with Koni Struts for my car. The whole point of this set up is to make my car handle something similar to a race car. I am planning to wait till my stock struts go out before I purchase these though. I like cars, what can I say.


Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED

Sigh. This is an amazing lens. I definitely DON'T need it any time soon though. Especially at the price tag of $1,099.99. Yikes. But some day I would love to replace my 18-200mm with this and another lens. Some day...... but no time soon. Unless it pops up on craigslist or something ;)


Play along at The Undomestic Momma