Friday, July 23, 2010

There's an ocean in the sky.

This was the view from our neighborhood last night around 8:30.
Ryan and I were just hanging out and I was playing with a new lens. He started freaking out and saying "come here!".
Well, luckily I had my camera on me.
I've NEVER seen anything quite like it. At one point we could see 7 waves total.
We drove to a different part of our neighborhood to get a better view. The clouds started to change quickly though.
I'm so glad I witnessed something like this and have pictures to prove I actually saw it!






And just for fun... Play along at That 22 yr Old Housewife.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture :)

--Amie-- said...

Awesome pictures!!!! I'm your newest follower via Friendship Friday!! Have a great weekend! :)

Megan Whitney said...

omg thats so crazy!!!

Megan Whitney said...

I present to you the "ONE LOVELY BLOG" award! :) Check it out!

http://meganwc86.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-very-first-award.html

Meg O. said...

Those are amazing photos! What a breathtaking view!! I'm a new follower! I got married around the same time you did - 7/25/09! July wedding buddies!! WOO HOO! Stop on over some time :) -Meg @ oisme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW these are amazing! I've never seen anything like this.