Thursday, July 29, 2010

Metromint water review!

Last weekend when Ryan and I were driving around and having fun together, we stopped by the grocery store to grab a drink.
QFC had Metromint water on sale for $1.00 so I decided to try it.
I picked the Chocolatemint Water because I love chocolate (of course) and was very pleasantly surprised.

This stuff is very good. There are no artificial flavors, sweeteners and no calories.

At first sip it didn't have a lot of flavor, but the after taste really brought out the chocolatemintyness (new word). Also, the stuff smells amazing. It's almost like York Peppermint Patty flavored water with nothing bad in it. I'm in love. It has no weird tastes, just very pure mint and chocolate.


Anyways, I went to QFC nearer to my house to get some more. They didn't have the Chocolatemint so I picked up a Lemonmint and plain Peppermint. The Peppermint was also very good and I have yet to try the Lemonmint but I'm sure I'll like it.

This stuff is a great, refreshing and guilt free treat. :)

More info and to order online: Metromint.com
Other flavors: Spearmint, Cherrymint and Orangemint


P.S. I'm craving a peppermint patty now.

6 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that you reviewed this!! I have seen ads for it in magazines but I haven't actually seen it in the store yet. I'm so glad that you liked it and now I'll have to find it!!!!!

Krissy said...

I've heard of that but never seen them before. They look pretty good! I want to try some!

I know I'm late, but I'm following from Tuesday Tag Along! :) I hope you can visit us back and follow as well!!

http://theartsymom.tk

Yellow House said...

I've seen these before and one of my coworkers swears by them. Now I am tempted to go try some myself!

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for the comment about the birthday surprise! This looks interesting! I have not seen this water and might not have tried it if it weren't for your post. Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Meg O. said...

I have seen this somewhere and wanted to try. MUST DO NOW.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.