Friday, July 23, 2010

Playing with my new(to me) lens...

So... funny story.... On Tuesday I posted two things I wanted to buy. Neither of which I was planning to get any time soon.

Well..... I popped on Craigslist on Wednesday for fun and typed in "Nikon". I found the lens I was drooling over.... for SUPER cheap. Like, ridiculously cheap.
So on Wednesday after work Ryan and I met up with the seller out in Seattle to check it out. The lens was in immaculate condition so I purchased it. It's an older model and that seller had bought used 6 years ago, but I don't mind. It's a great lens so I am super excited.
I played around with it a bit and now I'll share some photos... because that's what I do. :)








2 comments:

Meg O. said...

I love the photos! Awesome find on the lens!! SCORE! Your doggie is just the cutest little thing :)

Yellow House said...

Congrats on the lens! I love Craigslist!! I am to your blog and see (and) love that you are a Seattle-area blogger! Look forward to following along. :)