Friday, September 16, 2011
This poor little guy was abandoned by his mother and seal family because of his rare coloring. Luckily, some wildlife experts in Russia have taken him in.
How could you not just want to squeeze this little guy?!?!?! I wish I could bring him home.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
It's really a great feeling knowing other people appreciate the work and passion that goes into projects like this.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Wow. It's been a long time. 259 days to be exact...
I lost the drive to continue this blog, then it became so long since I posted, it had become harder to post.
Maybe it's time to start back up. Just soo darn much to catch up on. Lots of changes and accomplishments.
Since my last post I have in no real order:
- Started a huge project on my car with Ryan's help, finished it and it's amazing.
- I turned 26 and entered my late 20's. Had a great birthday.
- Celebrated 2 married years with Ryan.
- Celebrated our doggie's 3rd birthday.
- Won awards at 2 car shows. Yeeee! :D
- Attended 6 car shows.
- Made some wonderful new friends.
- Have decided to grow my hair back out.
- Took the Motorcyle Safety course with one of my best friends.
- Got my motorcycle endorsement.
- Saw 2 of my FAVE bands live.
- Visited my mom in Montana.
- Got my concealed pistol permit.
- Bought my first handgun.
- A friend visited from CO twice that I hadn't seen in a long time.
- Went horseback riding.
- Went crabbing.
- Lounged on a mini island.
- Got some sun.
- Celebrated friends birthdays.
- And one of my favorite things of all: I bought my own motorcycle!!
So there you have it, the last 259 days in a nutshell.
Now for some random pictures...
First time on my bike. 2006 SV650s.
West Coast Subaru Show 13.
Ryan and me at my friend's b-day celebration.
Photo taken of Rumble Wagon for a feature.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
I've been sick for about 20 days. I've had a cold that I just can't shake, though this morning I think I'm almost all the way done being sick.
I've been to the gym once in the last 16 days and it's making me depressed and anxious. I also feel that I've lost a lot of the progress I've made.
I think that my crappy health combined with everything else has made me lose interest in blogging temporarily.
I know I'll get back to it soon, but for now I haven't had a lot to say. Or much inspiration for that matter.
Christmas was good at least. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
I'll be back in the swing of things soon.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
I'm so ready for some relaxation and time with Ryan, plus I/we have fun plans with friends this weekend.
I'm hoping we're going to put some Christmas lights up this weekend. I want to get a head start on them so I can enjoy them as long as possible. When I came home from the gym last night, Ryan had Christmas music on. It was the cutest thing and made feel so happy. Things like that are why I love him so much.
A quick nod to my husband: He is amazing. Not only does he get up before I leave to help me get my lunch together and start my car, he has even driven it around the neighborhood to warm it up. He is amazing and I am so happy he's mine. I feel lucky.
I've heard we're supposed to get some snow in the next couple days. As of right now, the weather report says Sunday, but it's been changing every day. I hope we get some. I love the snow. Even when it becomes a pain in the butt, I think it's fun because it's something different and maybe because I own AWD vehicles with snow tires to get around easily. Hahaha.
Snowmen are my favorite Christmas/winter "animal" :)
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I HATE the "Last Christmas I gave you my heart" song. Ugh. It annoys me so much.
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
A little of both. We usually start close and then end up apart, but the in the mornings end up cuddling again. Sometimes he breaths loud so I have to turn away. I'm a near silent breather most of the time.
3. Have you ever had surgery?
I had stitches on my eyebrow area from cutting it open when I was about 5 or 6 and then had a biopsy for a mole on my leg which also had stitches, but that's all. I've been lucky.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
I would LIKE to have it done weeks before Christmas. I have some done now, but some people(cough mom, Ryan cough) don't give me ideas right away so I have to wait till I get some. Plus, on my side of the family, we draw names on thanksgiving to buy a gift for another person, so I can't get that done right away either.
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
I'd buy some amazing shoes/boots. I LOVE shoes but I really can't justify them very often. Other options: car stuff-stereo, suspension, other goodies; photography gear.