Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Friday.

Happy Friday everyone!

This week flew by for me. Which might have had something to do with the fact that it was only 3 days. I love short weeks. I wish I could work 4 10 hour days every week instead of the normal 5 8's.

We don't really have anything going on this weekend. I'm not sad about this though. It will be nice to just relax and spend time with my husband. I'm thinking about baking some yummy bread. We once again have a ton planned for the next couple weekends.

I might be taking some photos for some friends this weekend. The weather is supposed to be nicer tomorrow so hopefully we can make it happen. Excited and nervous to do it because I still don't have a lot of experience with portraits, but I adore them (the family) so I think it will be fun.



Five Question Friday brought to you by My Little Life.

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Not really. I work pretty hard so I feel like I can splurge once and a while. I don't buy a lot of stuff though.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not very. We've lived at our house for 2.5 years and barely met any of them. One of them actually had the nerve to come and yell at me last summer for having multiple cars at our house. I was totally caught off guard and it really upset me. She's on my dislike list now.
Since we started the garage, EVERYONE stops and talks to us now. It's actually really nice. We've met and talked to a lot more people now and everyone has been really nice to us. I think people appreciate that our home improvements make the neighborhood nicer. Also, I think they've realized we're not just rude and irresponsible young people after all.

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I would like to stay 25 forever. I really don't want to get any older. This is my ideal age that I was looking forward to being.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Sometimes... Lately, we mostly get junk mail and bills. Not exciting. I love it when I am expecting something good though, then it's exciting. Speaking of, I don't think we've checked the mail in 3 days. Oops.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I have some faint pictures in my head of living on the farm in Carnation. I think I was about 2 then. More clear though, I remember playing with clay in preschool, so about 4 years old.

7 comments:

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...

It has been a short week. Yay for that! Have a great weekend. I also think 25 is great age to just stay at :)

Unknown said...

hi there!
stopping by and following you from 5QF!

its me,
vhen
http://shyvhen.blogspot.com

Jeska said...

Hello! New follower from 5QF. Cute blog :)
Jeska @
livinglovesong.blogspot.com

Yellow House said...

Just stopping by to say hi! It's been awhile since I've visited! 25 is a great age - too bad I've passed that milestone! :)

Meg O. said...

I know I'm late (bc it's Sunday) but I hope you had a great weekend!

Jenny DB said...

Nasty neighbor lady. Hate those types. So random, but I work for my family company that sells locking mailboxes. My folks live in Sammamish and I live in Greenlake. We have both had our mail stolen (for ID theft) multiple times. Just saying.. be careful leaving your mail out that long, even in Carnation you'd be surprised. It's the meth heads that do it!! Get your mail every day or get a locking mailbox so you don't have to worry about it :-)

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog said...

Yeah, I remember when snail mail used to be a lot cooler and I would literally watch out the window for the mailman. My friends and I used to write letters over summer break. That seems so weird now! Nothing but junk these days..