Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back home and tagged!

Well I made it to Montana and back with NO problems.
The drive there was about 11 hours. Had a great couple days with my mom.
The drive back was some how only 9 hours. I made great time.
More on this later though...

Little fuzzy guy napping on the way to Montana. Which he did pretty much the whole time.


Ashley over at My Carnival Ride tagged me in a Q & A game. I feel honored! :)

Here are the questions she picked:

1. If you could pick any decade to have grown up in, which would you choose?
Hmm.... That's a hard one for me. I love the simplicity of the older decades, but they had their problems. I would love to experience the 30's and 40's and the pioneer times in the wild west. :)

2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I was very interested in being a marine mammal biologist. I loved whales and dolphins.

3. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Yikes. I don't know. I don't like a lot of girl names very much. I'll keep mine for now. :)

4. If you could go on a road trip with anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and where would you go?
My husband. He is the best road trip companion. And I would have us take a month and go across the whole USA. We did a lot of the western part on our honeymoon but I want to see more. :)

5. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to?
Tool. I've seen them 3 times and every time was amazing. U2 also puts on a really great show.

6. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
When I was a little kid I ate an ant. Other than that, some people think sushi is weird.

7. What is your all-time favorite song and why?
I can't pick just one. I have a lot of favorite songs. They change every few years too. A special one is Don't Cry Out by Shiny Toy Guns. It reminds me A LOT of when Ryan and I met/started dating. It has really special memories attached to it.

8. What is your biggest phobia?
Well I HATE bees. I will run from them like a crazy person. Or spiders. Ewwww. Fleas also really creep me out.



I'm so happy this is such a short week for me.
Fall has officially come to the Northwest. I'm a little sad but excited for the changes. I can't wait for Halloween and all the fall colors.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! Thanks for doing my Q&As!

Jenny DB said...

I am SUPER DUPER sad about fall. Just got back from a weekend at Suncadia and i want the sun to come back. Also, my boyfriend wants to go camping this weekend.. which really doesn't sound too exciting in this crap!

Fashionista on the Move said...

I wish it could be fall here it is still between 90-95 degrees and excruciatingly hot!!! I wanted to be a marine biologist because I loved the beach and all the marine life. I love this Q & A too cute!

Kelsey Morris said...

I can't wait for halloween! Haunted houses and costumes. We have to hang out. I am also excited for next weekend :)