It's the end of the week again. Imagine that!
Nothing much exciting to report this week. I did do CrossFit 4 days this week, so I think that's pretty exciting. :)
Plans for the weekend include:
- Taking our I Mac into the Apple store to get looked at. :( It's only a year old and in the last week has developed a couple lines across the screen. I'm not very happy about that.
- Cleaning our fish tank.
- Going to our friend Ryan's cabin on Whidbey Island Saturday afternoon to camp and hang out with him and his GF Kelsey.
- Give Torkie a bath.
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Hmm... I can remember an old one where I was walking on train tracks and a train was coming but I couldn't move fast enough to get out of the way. When the train hit the dream ended. Pretty typical nightmare I think.
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what’s your favorite sport to play/watch?
I enjoy watching the Seahawks play most of the time and I also enjoy watching hockey live.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
I REALLY wish I could stand to wear high heels. I'm a wimp though. I don't enjoy being in extreme pain, which is what happens if I wear anything over 3.25". It's sad because I see soooo many cute shoes. Ryan hates high heels though because he thinks they're ridiculous and bad for your body, which really, they are.
I also really love all the cute boots out for fall. I can't wear most of them because of the size of my calves though. It makes me sad.
4. Did you make good grades in school?
I did up until HS. I lost interest in school at that time. Oops.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
None anymore. I used to get Snowboarder, 4Wheeler and Cosmo. I also had a subscription to a bridal magazine before I got married, can't remember which one though.