Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Q & A

Woohoo! Happy Friday! :D


1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Totally Australian. Who doesn't like an Australian accent?

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
If I'm tired enough, yes. I'm teaching myself to sleep on the bus and I'm getting a lot better at it. It's always a bit painful when I wake up though.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Yes and yes, but only with seat covers or TP as a seat cover.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
This is hard. I don't pay any attention to celebrity stuff so I don't really know much about them. Maybe Reese Witherspoon? She seems like a lot of fun.

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Well the first time we hung out we went off-roading, it wasn't technically a date though. Our real first date was up in the mountains at this big house for a snowboard video premiere party. It was a great first date and we've been inseparable ever since.
The day we met. My truck on the right and his on the left.
Our "official" first date.

Just Me and My Life
Friday fives

1.What's your "comfort food"?
Well I LOVE macaroni and cheese w/ turkey hot dogs and broccoli. Tortellini is my other fave.

2.One thing that's on your mind right now?
Camping tonight and needing to pack. Not till I get off work though.

3.What's the best advice you've ever received?
I really don't know. Nothing stands out as the best ever. I like the advice to choose your battles. That can be a life saver in a relationship of any kind.

4.If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Probably put it in my wallet and forget about it. Ha ha....

5.What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house
Dishes! I don't know why I hate them so much, but I do. And they kinda gross me out if there is food left on them. Yuck.





2 comments:

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog said...

ah! you guys are so cute!

Meg O. said...

What a badass first date! How fun! And... your eyes are amazingly gorgeous!