Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hoo are you? Last day of August edition!

Play along at:

NightOwlCrafting


1. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?
Hmmm..... I hate hand washing dishes. If I can avoid doing this or talk my wonderful husband into doing it I will. I'd rather clean the bath tub than do dishes.

2. What color of shirts do you wear the most?
It's not intentional, but I wear a lot of pink. I think it's a nice color on me so I tend to gravitate to it a lot lately.

3. Do you have long hair or short hair?
I have medium hair. I used to have REALLY long hair but taking care of it got really tiresome. Not only that, I have fine hair so when it's really long it gets weighted down easily and looks kinda crappy in my opinion.

4. What time do you usually eat dinner?
Ideally, we try to eat around 6:30. I got to bed at 9:30 so eating late messes with me.

5. What is your favorite dessert?
Creme Brulée. I LOVE that stuff, whenever I get it I usually end up getting most of it because Ryan thinks it's too rich. He he he, lucky me!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have really fine hair too.. but I find it has to be an extreme.. either really long or really short to look good! Usually it resides in a ponytail.. otherwise, my 3 year old cries!
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOO going to edit my answer. I can't believe I didn't put creme brule! Probably because I only get it once or twice a year. I LOVE that stuff. Esp with berries and a tiny bit of sauce. There is a restaurant in our town called Sostanza. They have to die for creme brule!

Bess said...

Mmm I love crem brule too. My aunt served it at her wedding and I was immediately hooked.