Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know me.... on Sunday.

Random photo from April 2009. I stumbled upon it when looking through some others and was shocked by how long my hair was.

Getting to know YOU

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
I think they are on my husband. He has a hairy face a lot of the time so I've grown to love it. He's very manly.

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
For my best friends 21st birthday in 2007 we went to Las Vegas. Her brothers god father bought everyone tickets to see Prince at the Rio. It wasn't something I would have done on my own but I really enjoyed the show a lot.

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I must have been too young because I don't have one.

4. Were you named after anyone?
My grandma's middle name is Kathryn, my aunt's name is Kathryn and my grandma's grandma was the equivalent of Kathryn in Finnish. So it's safe to say yes.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Depends on the item. I know I probably should, but not always.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Read. I read a lot and when I'm done writing this I probably will go and try to finish my book.

7. What is your favorite department store?
Nordstrom! LOVE that place. I can always find tons of cute stuff there.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Arm pits or legs. Both are a pain to shave constantly.


No comments: