Thursday, October 1, 2009

The best 3 years of my life

Yesterday was our 3 years of being together anniversary. I came home to beautiful roses, our blinds finally up in the bedroom and a new shower curtain and rod. All very exciting.

Then we went out to a nice dinner at Claim Jumpers, which was yummy.

Waiting to be seated.

Right before we are about to leave, Ryan says to me "What's that?". I look around and think he is talking about some guy with a really long beard and a tye dyed shirt. "What's what?" I say. I'm now very confused. Finally, I look down to a little wrapped box. He was so sneaky I totally didn't notice him put it there.
He gave me a beautiful necklace. I LOVE it. Such a sweet suprise.
I'm so lucky to be with such an amazing man. I love him so much. These really have been the best 3 years of my life.

No comments: