Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Honeymoon Pics- Capitol Reef & Arches National Parks

I'm getting towards the end of the honeymoon pics. Yay!

Capitol Reef National Park was really small and you just kinda drive through it. You didn't even have to pay to get in. We didn't really spend much time there(which is obvious in our lack of photos) because we wanted to get to Moab before it got really late.
Here are the Capitol Reef pictures.






This is after we left the park. These formations remind me of the movie Cars.


Weird country.


We arrived in Moab just as it was getting dark. We put up the tent as quickly as possible and made some food. The next day we went to Arches National Park and explored around and got some great pics. The weather was REALLY hot though so we didn't do much hiking around.
Ryan making dinner.








This was one of my favorites. It's called sheep rock. And it totally looks like a sheep! I loved it.




Balancing rock








More crazy rocks.

The famous Delicate Arch

Little lizard friend! So cute.






Sand dune arch

Katie and the arch
*


P.S. Can someone who knows more about Blogger then me tell my why some of my pictures you can click them and they get bigger and some don't. I don't get it. They are all very similar in size when I load them. It's bugging me! (For instance, you can't click on my Montana Pics and see a bigger version, but you can with the pics in this post) Hrmmphh.

No comments: