Thursday, April 22, 2010

My first portrait session!

Our friends Sandra and Aaron asked if I would take some photos for them. I was thrilled! And a little nervous because I'd only taken pictures of Ryan and myself up to that point.

Well, for my first time, I think it went great and I got a ton of great pics. They were awesome to work with and my nervousness went out the window. I love how happy they look in all the photos. What a great couple. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity. Here are some of my favorites.




I love this one. I found a great little spot in a big patch of bamboo where you could go inside the bamboo!

I love how the sun is lighting up her hair in this one.

LOVE this old building. The wood has so much character.


Once again, love the color of the wood.

2 comments:

Liz Busby said...

Dude, what do you charge? You can totally take my family's pictures anytime. :D Baby G is definitely overdue for some portraits.

mouse said...

Thanks again Katie your AWESOME!!!