Friday, April 2, 2010

Falling behind again...

OK. Blog, I hate you.
I just spend 15 min writing up this post. One wrong move, and everything disappeared. The stupid "auto save" is evil. It saved my post right AFTER the whole thing got deleted. How helpful.
It's really discouraging to have to re write the whole thing. I'm trying to find the resolve to write it again.

*sigh*

Well, I didn't know it had been so long since my last post. I was sick for almost a full week, which is a lame excuse.
I have some stuff to post about but I haven't loaded the photos on my computer yet. I will try to do that this weekend.

In other news, I had to have a mole removed last week. TMI? Sorry.
I went to the dermatologist for a check up that I was super late on doing for a mole I'd had removed July of 2008. So when she said "Are you going to miss this?" I was shocked and not very thrilled. She didn't like the look of a mole on my behind, so she decided to cut it off. Wonderful. I try to take good care of my skin and use sunscreen so it's a little frustrating.
The whole situation isn't very fun. They let me know it could be up to two weeks to get results back from the lab on it. So of course I start worrying(I'm good at that) about what could happen. It could come back abnormal(like my last one) and then they would have to go in and cut deeper and I would need stitches. Or it could come back even worse and be cancerous. My imagination goes crazy sometimes, but both of those were real possibilities.
Well, I got a letter in the mail yesterday and good news, it's totally normal! Yay yay yay! I'm so happy and thrilled! Nothing needs to be done and I don't have skin cancer! It's such a relief.

Moral of the story: Tanning beds can be very dangerous and not enough people know this. Skin cancer is way more common than people know.

Anyways, to hold you over here are some recent photos. Of my car. Not surprised are you?



New headlights
Penguino(not mine, a friends)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the mole is okay, but don't you ever April Fool me like that again! Luv you sweetie!!