Friday, April 17, 2009

We're going camping!

Yep, we're heading out tonight after work for Deception Pass to camp. I'm super excited and crossing my fingers that the weather will be nice(and by nice I mean not rain, clouds are fine). I hope I get a ton of pictures to fill up a nice spot on here(I've been slacking as you can tell).

Ryan and I haven't been camping since August, and I dont think we've ever been camping together at a real campground. Usually we just camp out in the middle of nowhere and plop down our tent/sleep in the bed of his truck.

So just to hold you over till I get some new pics up after this weekend, here is a classic Katie camping picture from back in the day. Even at a young age I liked camping. I have a lot of really good memories camping with my mom.

No comments: