Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We got a new computer!

So we've been looking for a computer for awhile. My old old computer pooped out awhile ago so we switched over to a 5 Y.O.(approx) hand me down computer. It was better then my old old one, but it's been slowly having more problems, doesn't have anywhere near enough memory, is slow, etc.
We have been really torn between a PC and a Apple. We both really liked all the great things we hear about Apples, but for the $$ a PC seemed to give more bang for the buck.
We were almost set on buying a PC, but after a conversation Ryan had with his brother Craig, we had to go look at Apples again.
Which we did last night. We just went to look.........


Famous last words.

Well, we came home with a 24" iMac. It's pretty awesome. But wait, that's not all!


We also got.... an iPod Touch!!! For free! They are so rad! Just like an iPhone pretty much except you don't have to use crappy at&t and you can't take pics, etc. But you can go on the Internet with it and get cool apps.

We also also got a sweet free printer! It's a nice HP Photosmart wireless all in one. We recently got a new printer, so I'm not sure which we are keeping yet. But I guess we're going to have to sell one. (Anyone need a nice printer?)The reason we jumped on it last night is that it was the last day for the free iPod Touch. Which was a $230 value and way to cool to pass up.
So now I've got to learn about the MAC world, which having been a PC girl most of my life is a little daunting. Oh well. I'm excited. This computer will help bring my photography to a new level and make both Ryan's and my life easier. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be getting Adobe Photoshop CS4, which will be amazing.....


On a side note, I will post up more honeymoon pictures at some point soon. It just takes SO long to go through them all. I'm excited to get our new computer set up so I can get through photos more quickly.

No comments: