Friday, August 14, 2009

Honeymoon Pictures-Yosemite

We have TONS of pictures. I started going through them last night. It was a little overwhelming.
I will add more to this post as I go through them and get them done. :)

Entering Yosemite, the 1st of 9 National Parks


Bear bin! You have to put EVERYTHING in these(baby wipes, chapstick, perfume, lotion...). Good thing they are big. You're not supposed to leave anything in your car because I guess the bears can get in there.


Our first camp site, in Yosemite


Me in my hat trying to keep bugs away. Ryan thinks I look cute in this hat, but it was purely for bug protection in my eyes.


Upper Yosemite

Lake in Upper Yosemite


Tuolumne meadows in Yosemite

Upper Yosemite sun down
Subie at Yosemite

Yosemite Valley

Bridal Veil Falls(pretty weak this time of year)



El Capitan

In the valley

El Capitan
Yosemite Valley view, Half Dome in the background

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie! These pics are amazing!! You should blow them all up into poster-sized. SO cool.

-Maura